Yaezakura

Friday, November 10

So tired :OT

Today's blog is a rant.

I believe I have issues. I always get points off on my Japanese quizzes. I know the answers but am always making careless AND STUPID mistakes. I used to do that in Korean too, but that stopped. I never make careless mistakes in Chinese. What is wrong with meeeeee! Maybe it's because I'm not 100% confident with my Japanese. I had such a horribly busy week that I couldn't really focus on any one subject. My next week is just as busy and I think my body is not very happy with me. I have bad bodyaches and my stomach doesn't want to accept food. Maybe I have a virus? :( I really need to get out of bed. I have a huge econ paper and pset, a Korean presentation and Korean/Chinese character quiz, the Japanese exam, a Chinese midterm oral, and etc. ERFFFFFFFFFF!!!! my legs oddly really hurt....I want to cry :*(

On a brighter note, I'm writing for the Barnard Bulletin Magazine and this week's article is about pumpkin pie. Only, I've tweaked the recipe to incorporate kabocha squash! I love Japanese squash and it's so much better than bleh pumpkin. I wonder when I'll have time to start baking again...maybe I'll make the pie for my family on Thanksgiving. Until then, consider me MIA.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2006 09:54:00 PM, Blogger yukki said…

    I had never been as busy as you are when I was in college or even in graduate school!

    I understand you are concerned about mistakes, exams, papers, grades, etc., but if one studies regularly like you do, there's nothing to worry about! At least no need to push yourself too hard to get ready for the Japanese exam. Even if you don't do well (which probably never happens), it's not the end of the world!

     
  • At 7/12/2010 02:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    n everyone's sustenance, at some dated, our inner throw goes out. It is then blow up into flame by an be faced with with another hominoid being. We should all be indebted for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner inclination

     
  • At 9/17/2010 08:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As your conviction is strengthened you will-power declare that there is no longer the emergency to take a meaning of repress, that things commitment bubble as they at one's desire, and that you discretion surge with them, to your fantabulous appreciate and benefit.

    [url=http://petitelectromenager.eu]Cuiseurs à œufs[/url]
    Machines à Pain

     

Post a Comment

<< Home